Get Help Now!
Here we've gathered photos and testimonials from recent homeowner projects throughout Northeastern PA. Take a look at work from The Wire Guys and contact us if you would like an Estimate on your next home project.
Meter & Electric Service - Carl, Nanticoke
- Remove and replace meter base and service due to the poor condition of the meter base and frayed jacket of the outside cable that connects to the utility company's connection.
- The meter base was upgraded from a 100AMP to a 200AMP service, and new wiring was run from the meter to the existing electrical panel.
- No grounding existed; our electricians added 2 ground rods and a ground bridge to bring the service up to the current NEC code.
- While on site our electrician replaced 2 improperly sized circuit breakers for additional safety reasons at no additional charge to the home owner.
Pool Electrical - Snow, Sheppton
- Electrical installation for an above ground pool installation.
- Our electricians added two circuits from the house panel, one to the pool pump and the other to the pool heater.
- All wiring from the existing panel in client's basement to the pool location was done in underground cable (UF), approximately 100'.
Subpanel & Electric Car Charging Station - Glen, Bear Creek
- Installed wiring for a 100 AMP sub panel
- Installed wiring and receptacle for an electric car charging station for a Tesla electric car.
- Our electrician has received a certificate of completion for The Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Training Program.
For more details, please contact (888) 459-3345 or email@example.com